- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
ZIMBABWE has earned $1 million from the sale of 100 elephants to China early this year, state radio reported Thursday. According to ZBC, the baby elephants were sold to the Asian country using guidelines of the International Convention in International Trade in Endangered Species. ZBC said the proceeds from the sale have been channelled towards conservation programmes being undertaken by the Parks and Wildlife Management Authority. “The government has been receiving support…Read More