- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
ZIMBABWE has earned $1 million from the sale of 100 elephants to China early this year, state radio reported Thursday. According to ZBC, the baby elephants were sold to the Asian country using guidelines of the International Convention in International Trade in Endangered Species. ZBC said the proceeds from the sale have been channelled towards conservation programmes being undertaken by the Parks and Wildlife Management Authority. “The government has been receiving support…Read More