- OVER 1 800 machete wielding Zimbabwean thugs arrested in January 2020 as police clamp down on criminals wreaking havoc in mining areas, Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage Minister Kazembe Kazembe said yesterday.
- NO PERMANANT FRIENDS IN ZANU PF, AS President Emmerson Mnangagwa targets farms belonging to former Foreign Affairs minister Walter Mzembi, Mandi Chimene and other top allies of the late Mugabe to swat the Zanu pf G40 faction.
- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
Opposition MDC leader Welshman Ncube has applauded Zimbabweans for shrugging off passive nature and adopted an aggressive character. Ncube said the move has taken a short period to occur. The country is facing sporadic streets protests. Writing in his traditional Friday opinion, Ncube said “Zanu PF has predictably responded with shameless vindictiveness”. Below is part of his opinion : In all but a short space of time, the landscape of civic and political activism in…Read More