- CHAMISA SAYS Zanu-PF is controlling cities through bureaucracy, no devolution, adding local authorities are at the mercy of the Zanu-PF government.
- European Union renews sanctions against Zim Defence Industries Ltd, a state-owned Zim arms manufacturing and procurement company for a period of one year
- BREAKING: European Union renews sanctions against Zim Defence Industries Ltd is a state-owned Zim arms manufacturing and procurement company for a period of one year
- 'ZIM IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS NOT RACISM, Innscor Africa Limited's Mike Fowler is running a cartel that has captured the state and is practicing racism in the country' Temba Mliswa-Norton Member of Parliament .
- 'Ex Sunday Mail Editor Edmund Kudzayi , this week sensationally claimed that exiled ex-minister Jonathan Moyo funded the MDC 2018 presidential candidate Nelson Chamisa's election campaign'.
Former vice-president Joice Mujuru drew thousands of people, including supporters of other opposition supporters to her inaugural rally in Mashonaland Central Province held in Zanu-PF’s strong hold of Bindura. University students and youths from the Morgan Tsvangirai-led MDC-T attended the rally that also had People’s Democratic Party (PDP) leader Tendai Biti as one of the speakers. Addressing the rally, Mujuru said the economic crisis was a product of President Robert Mugabe’s politics of hate….Read More