- Amnesty International has called on the Zimbabwean government to drop "malicious" charges against journalist Hopewell Chin'ono and opposition MDC Alliance officials Fadzayi Mahere and Job Sikhala.
- MINISTER of State for Manicaland Provincial Affairs Minister Ellen Gwaradzimba (60) has died from Covid-19.
- ZANU PF FIRST SECRETARY FOR YOUTH AND CULTURE, veteran nationalist Morton Dizzy Paul Malianga (91) died this morning.
- AN ARMY-LINKED MINER, ANJIN INVESTMENTS (Pvt) Ltd, grabbed the most lucrative diamond claim in Marange from a firm owned by the government after being relicensed under unclear circumstances, it has emerged.
- ZIMBABWE'S COVID-19 LIKELY TO ESCALATE as one person is dying every hour in the country due to the respiratory disease, health experts have said. Currently, the daily infection rate has reached the 1 000 mark, as the second wave of COVID-19 ravages the country.
Former vice-president Joice Mujuru drew thousands of people, including supporters of other opposition supporters to her inaugural rally in Mashonaland Central Province held in Zanu-PF’s strong hold of Bindura. University students and youths from the Morgan Tsvangirai-led MDC-T attended the rally that also had People’s Democratic Party (PDP) leader Tendai Biti as one of the speakers. Addressing the rally, Mujuru said the economic crisis was a product of President Robert Mugabe’s politics of hate….Read More