- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Zimbabwe’s crisis, yesterday reached a boiling point, across the capital, Harare city which could only be likened to a third world war zone after the Zanu PF brutal riot police instigated violence in contravention of a court ruling which reversed a last minute ban on the protest march and instead cleared the National Electoral Reform Agenda (Nera) protest. The Nera protest encompassed at least 18 opposition parties which included Morgan Tsvangirai’s MDC-T, Joyce Mujuru’s Zimbabwe…Read More