- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
Zimbabwe’s crisis, yesterday reached a boiling point, across the capital, Harare city which could only be likened to a third world war zone after the Zanu PF brutal riot police instigated violence in contravention of a court ruling which reversed a last minute ban on the protest march and instead cleared the National Electoral Reform Agenda (Nera) protest. The Nera protest encompassed at least 18 opposition parties which included Morgan Tsvangirai’s MDC-T, Joyce Mujuru’s Zimbabwe…Read More