- WATCH: Tytan and Olinda's +HIV status aired,..Interesting relationship drama!
- Bulawayo’s Pumula North suburb machetes gangs where they are allegedly attacking residents and selling drugs to school children.
- SUSPECTED poisoned 400g Pilchards in SA Tomato Sauce products batch codes starting with ZST2 and ZSC2 recalled
- HIGH COURT reverses 43 prospective nurses recruitment 2018 ban by the Harare Central Hospital School of Nursing,
- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
The firing of teargas on protesting war veterans by police as matters came to a head yesterday was just a culmination of the simmering conflicts within Zanu PF. It was just a matter of time as President Robert Mugabe has failed to effectively deal with the internecine fights centred around who will succeed him.It was unheard of that teargas canisters are thrown at Zanu PF supporters. What more war veterans who Mugabe has always hailed…Read More