- OVER 1 800 machete wielding Zimbabwean thugs arrested in January 2020 as police clamp down on criminals wreaking havoc in mining areas, Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage Minister Kazembe Kazembe said yesterday.
- NO PERMANANT FRIENDS IN ZANU PF, AS President Emmerson Mnangagwa targets farms belonging to former Foreign Affairs minister Walter Mzembi, Mandi Chimene and other top allies of the late Mugabe to swat the Zanu pf G40 faction.
- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
MUTARE: A nine-year-old boy dragged his abusive mother to court after she assaulted him with a wooden stick, hosepipe and a silver pot. Bridget Machayaya, 29, pleaded guilty to contravening a section of the Children’ Act when she appeared before magistrate Langton Mukwengi. She was convicted for ill-treating a minor. Machayaya will do 105 hours of community service at Chikanga primary school. Asked why she committed the offence, Machayaya said: “Your Worship, my son is…Read More