- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
A BULAWAYO man was arrested for allegedly raping a 14-year-old girl six times in one day. Ndodana Ndlovu, 33, of Nkulumane appeared before Provincial magistrate Abednico Ndebele to answer rape charges and was remanded in custody to March 3. The court heard that on Tuesday last week the teen’s mother sent her to collect money from Ndlovu who had bought eggs from her on credit. Prosecuting, Stewart Madzore told the court that on February 16…Read More