- A ZIMBABWEAN TRANSGENDER woman has successfully won her appeal at the South African High Court, stopping that country's immigration department from deporting her.
- EVIDENCE OF GRAIN MARKETING BOARD (GMB) maize subsidy abuse scam through allocation of grain to undeserving people who would divert it onto the black market and neighbouring countries as far as the Democratic Republic of Congo,
- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
Zimbabwe’s ruling party on Friday dismissed opposition calls for veteran President Robert Mugabe to step down, a day after the largest protest rally for several years was held in Harare. Morgan Tsvangirai, leader of the opposition Movement for Democratic Change (MDC T), led thousands of marchers through the capital to demand that Mugabe, 92, resign. The president has ruled Zimbabwe since independence from British colonial rule in 1980, presiding over an era of economic collapse,…Read More