- UK coronavirus: record daily death toll of 938 in 24 hrs, as PM Johnson faces a 4th night in an Intensive Care Unit in Hospital
- 'HOLDERS OF IMMIGRATION PERMITS AND VISAS which expire during the Corona virus lockdown can continue to stay'- Ministry of Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage said Statutory Instrument 83 of 2020
- MDC-T S-G MWONZORA locked up the party’s headquarters yesterday, following a Court ruling that declared Dr Thokozani Khupe the legitimate leader of the opposition and that the party should go back to its 2014 structures before calling for a congress in 90 days.
- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
TOP Zanu-PF officials and traditional leaders in Masvingo have reportedly threatened to track down and kill all suspected MDC-T supporters who attended opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai’s campaign rally at Man’a business centre in Gutu South last Saturday. This came as political tension builds up in several parts of the country, with seven homesteads belonging to opposition Renewal Democrats of Zimbabwe (RDZ) supporters torched by suspected Zanu-PF supporters in Makoni North on Tuesday. According to an…Read More