- MDC ALLIANCE VP Welshman Ncube agrees with the judges yesterday that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T.
- MDC Alliance VP Ncube confronted Komichi and Mwonzora on "the Zanu-PF" strategy to destroy the main opposition through the courts.
- 1 680 PRISONERS-53 women and 1 627 men prisoners were yesterday released from prisons countrywide under the presidential amnesty.
- POLICE in Bulawayo called as customers fought in mealie meal queues in the city centre and Nketa Suburb
- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
Coalition Of Democrats (CODE) agreement states that the chairmanship of the agreement rotates after every two months in alphabetical order of member parties.It is in that spirit that President Gilbert Dzikiti is replaced by President Simba Makoni of MKD as chairperson of CODE. President Dzikiti indeed faced the birth pains and immedeate nursing of CODE at a critical time in the history of Zimbabwe.Indeed CODE leaders namely President Welshman Ncube, President Elton Mangoma,…Read More