- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW Mliswa says he wants to expose criminals and corrupt officials in Mnangagwa's government.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S dire economic situation is impacting negatively on the economic and social rights of millions'-United Nations
Coalition Of Democrats (CODE) agreement states that the chairmanship of the agreement rotates after every two months in alphabetical order of member parties.It is in that spirit that President Gilbert Dzikiti is replaced by President Simba Makoni of MKD as chairperson of CODE. President Dzikiti indeed faced the birth pains and immedeate nursing of CODE at a critical time in the history of Zimbabwe.Indeed CODE leaders namely President Welshman Ncube, President Elton Mangoma,…Read More