- 'Angola’s ex-president Dos Santos’ defends his son and ex central bank gov over embezzling US$500 million from Angola's ’s sovereign wealth fund'.
- 'Lesotho’s ruling party gave PM Thabane an ultimatum to resign by yesterday after his wife was charged with the murder of her rival'.
- A GURUVE ZIMBABWE WOMAN (29) SCALDED HER HUSBAND WITH HOT water after he caught her being intimate with her boyfriend in an outside toilet..
- GVT appoints Mass Media trustees, following a 20 year dormant Zimbabwe Mass Media Trust, which interestingly is the majority shareholder in Zimpapers.
- UK: GODFREY ZIMBIZI (23) jailed 18 months after bank customers were tricked out of more than £1million when they were sent texts asking if they’d made a large payment to Amazon, a court heard.
TOP Zanu-PF officials and traditional leaders in Masvingo have reportedly threatened to track down and kill all suspected MDC-T supporters who attended opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai’s campaign rally at Man’a business centre in Gutu South last Saturday. This came as political tension builds up in several parts of the country, with seven homesteads belonging to opposition Renewal Democrats of Zimbabwe (RDZ) supporters torched by suspected Zanu-PF supporters in Makoni North on Tuesday. According to an…Read More