- Court blocks release of electronic voter's roll to the public
- BONA MUGABE files for divorce from Simba
- BRAIN DRAIN CRISIS:-The number of Zimbabweans granted work visas to work in the UK has gone up since 2019
- RISHI SUNAK (42) A BRITISH ASIAN is elected as leader of the conservative party and the next Prime Minister, of the UK.
- CHIWENGA, MNANGAGWA ZANU PF leadership battle
St Annes Hospital Faces Closure Within 7 Days As Premises Lease Agreement Is Terminated
Harare’s privately-owned St Annes Hospital faces closure following termination of its lease agreement with the Catholic institute, Little Company of Mary (LCM), owners of the building where the health institution is operating from. The elite hospital, owned by CAPS Holdings, has been given seven days to vacate the premises. LCM has since advised medical aid societies and other health service providers of the hospital’s impending eviction. Source: newsday photo-Dr David Parirenyatwa, Minister Of healthRead More