- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
Details of the late Retired General Solomon Mujuru’s vast empire have started emerging despite concerted efforts by his widow, former Vice President Joice Mujuru, to conceal the riches. Documents show that Rtd Gen Mujuru ranked among the richest people in the country. He had 100 percent shareholding in such companies as Kalmic Investments (Pvt) Ltd, Maidei Kumbirai (Pvt) Ltd, Rylance Farms, Tapfumaneyi Holdings, J and H Enterprises (Pvt) Ltd, Oriel Pharmacy (Pvt) Ltd and a…Read More