- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
FIFTEEN local women who were stranded in Kuwait have returned home, with a senior government official yesterday saying more people than previously thought, with over 150 still marooned in the Gulf state. Warning members of public to be wary of people offering them jobs and scholarships to work or study overseas, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement that they must verify the authenticity and integrity of people or organisations recruiting them before…Read More