- 'WIFI FOR GOATS, sphaghetti roads 40 min flight to Harare yet MDC local roads are a mess under illegitimate MDC president Chamisa'-VP Chiwenga
- PARLIAMENT business ground to an abrupt halt yesterday after MDC MPs were evicted from Harare hotel rooms to pave way for Zanu PF delegates booked in the same facilities for the duration of their party conference in Goromonzi, 32km south-east of the capital.
- 'ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief'
- Members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police are reported to have gone on the rampage as randomly assaulting the public in Harare on Thursday night Human Rights Lawyer Douglas Coltart has reported.
- Faced with food shortage, drugs and medical and psychiatric doctors, Ingutsheni mental health hospital in Bulawayo will tomorrow get an early Christimas after a group of well-wishers promised to donate goods to the institution.
An official from the Office of the President and Cabinet in charge of the Presidential Scholarship scheme has been arrested on allegations of soliciting bribes ranging between $500 and $1,500 from prospective students, who wanted to study under the scheme. Tafadzwa Mafuwu, 35, a senior executive to the director of the Presidential Scholarship, reportedly worked in connivance with Paidamoyo Mwandiyambira, 44, a receptionist at Masaisai Primary school in Westgate, Harare, and the headmistress of Martin Luther…Read More