- NELSON CHAMISA'S CCC to boycott 2023 elections
- 11 CAR PILE UP at Coca-Cola Intersection Graniteside Harare
- KINGDOM HOTEL (African Sun Limited) Victoria Falls has announced it is shutting down in January 2022 after failing to agree on lease terms with First Capital Bank, owners of the property.
- 20 000 ZIMBABWE SCHOOL GIRLS fell pregnant between September last 2021 and August 2022
- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa and his VP Chiwenga will take home $69,2 million as their combined basic annual salaries in 2023,
Just over two weeks into office, ZIFA have moved to start offsetting their crippling debt with the association’s president Philip Chiyangwa yesterday securing a crucial million-dollar sponsorship deal that should ease the broke soccer mother body’s woes. Chiyangwa completed a hectic day in office which began with an emergency ZIFA board meeting by signing the massive deal in which Harare businessman Wicknell Chivayo pledged to clear some of ZIFA’s debts starting with the US$180 000…Read More