- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
Just over two weeks into office, ZIFA have moved to start offsetting their crippling debt with the association’s president Philip Chiyangwa yesterday securing a crucial million-dollar sponsorship deal that should ease the broke soccer mother body’s woes. Chiyangwa completed a hectic day in office which began with an emergency ZIFA board meeting by signing the massive deal in which Harare businessman Wicknell Chivayo pledged to clear some of ZIFA’s debts starting with the US$180 000…Read More