- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
- ZANU PF CALL FOR THE IMMEDIATE OUSTER OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA, openly demanding an extraordinary Congress to recall Mnangagwa and rectify the leadership crisis.
- Lockdown reintroduced in Preston after a rise in Covid-19 , half among people aged 30 or younger.
- U.S SANCTIONS MNANGAGWA'S ADVISOR, ZIMBABWE'S ‘Queen Bee’ , Kuda Tagwirei , for alleged corruption it said has derailed the nation’s economic development.
Just over two weeks into office, ZIFA have moved to start offsetting their crippling debt with the association’s president Philip Chiyangwa yesterday securing a crucial million-dollar sponsorship deal that should ease the broke soccer mother body’s woes. Chiyangwa completed a hectic day in office which began with an emergency ZIFA board meeting by signing the massive deal in which Harare businessman Wicknell Chivayo pledged to clear some of ZIFA’s debts starting with the US$180 000…Read More