- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
IT is wrong for Zimbabweans to associate corruption with politicians as it is perpetrated by thieves with no conscience at all, a minister has said. Responding to questions during the Zimbabwe Youth Empowerment Strategy (YES) for Investment meeting at the Civic Centre in Masvingo yesterday, the Minister of Youth, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment Patrick Zhuwao said corruption has been mistakenly taken as a problem perpetrated by politicians only, who use their power to deprive the general…Read More