- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, carer who did not call for help and left 89 year old pensioner to die alone because she feared deportation has been jailed 33 months.
- Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) identifies 433 vehicles (unpaid duty) in unscrupulous shipping agents or third parties scam
- Opposition Zimbabwe Development Party (ZDP) party president Kisinoti Mukwazhe (49) died last night at Karanda Mission Hospital after a short illness.
- President Mnangagwa's spokesperson George Charamba says economic problems root in former President Robert Mugabe's reign.
- A Tree fell on a kombi, killing 2 two people in Mbare during a storm this afternoon.
MINISTER of Youth, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment Patrick Zhuwao has said his appointment to Cabinet was on merit and had nothing to do with his relation to President Mugabe. Zhuwao is nephew of the President and was appointed to Cabinet last month during a reshuffle that saw several ministers being re-assigned and others relieved of their duties. Presenting a public lecture on leadership at the National University of Science and Technology in Bulawayo yesterday, the…Read More