- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
‘THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE’ Zimbabwe’s vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa. Yesterday the president Emmerson Mnangagwa, paid the frail looking Vice president, a visit at his house , where he met Chiwenga and wife Marry, and spent two hours with them talking about nothing important except reminiscing over their time in prison during the war time. More news to follow.
Presidential spokesperson George Charamba said Mr Charamba said Health and Child Care Deputy Minister Dr John Mangwiro, who travelled with VP Chiwenga to South Africa, briefed the President that the VP needed time to rest before he resumed the demanding duties of his office.
“There was also an extensive discussion with the Deputy Minister of Health and Child Care on vision yevakuru, the President and the Vice President in respect of the health sector,”
“Dr Mangwiro told the President in very clear terms that the Vice President must be given sufficient time to rest and that he must keep away from the Office for a while.”
Explaining VP Chiwenga’s condition, Mr Charamba said: “The VP had developed acids in his stomach that were reaching the small intestines. It was very bad. I think his system was producing too much of hyaluronic acid in the stomach.
“Ordinarily, you would need it as the first line of defence against bacteria, but in his case I think secretion of acid was just too excessive to the extent that it was starting to attack stomach linings.
“Apparently, you have to give it time to allow internal body tissues to heal both large and small intestines were attacked. But he must also remain calm and rested to make sure that there is no relapsing into excessive secretion of the acids in the body. He is on a special diet because of the delicacy yemudumbu mavo.”
Commenting on Amai Chiwenga, Mr Charamba said: “The wife is doing very well. After the Bulawayo bombing incident, apparently she had some deep lesions right to the bone and they were beginning to gather pus leading to swelling of hands. Literally, they (doctors) were cleaning lesion By Sibusiso Ngwenya. source herald