- BREAKING NEWS: MASS SHOOTINGS IN HANAU STATE OF HESSEN EAST OF FRANKFURT GERMANY 25 km away, leaves 8 people dead and several injured.
- VP CHIWENGA Collapsed, on Wednesday last week and was flown to SA , recovered and filed attempted murder charges in SA against his estranged wife Marry Mubaiwa.
- US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo warns that the SA plan to expropriate land without compensation will be "disastrous" for the economy and the nation.
- 'I know the prime minister. I’ve worked with the prime minister for a long time, for many years. He’s absolutely not a racist' says Priti Patel
- 'Wilkins Infectious Diseases Hospital transfers all patients to Beatrice Rd Infectious Diseases Hospital after 1st suspected Coronavirus case'
There is heightened security activity in Kenya ahead of the US President Barrack Obama’s arrival today on his first Presidential visit. Barrack Obama previously visited Kenya his late father’s homeland a village named Kogello which he last visited in 2006 when he was a senator. See photos of a previous visit by Obama as a young man to Kenya to see his step grandmother Mama Sarah Obama who raised his father.
At present, the ancestral village is not on the the Presidential itinerary for a visit but ancestral village is not on the itinerary, but residents, including his step-grandmother, are hoping for a last minute change and roads and buildings have been spruced up in anticipation of such an outcome.
The president’s last visit to his ancestral village was when he was 25 years old. by Sibusiso Ngwenya. see more at www.newzimbabwevision.com
photo-A then youthful Barrack Obamabwith his step grandmother Mama Sarah Obama