- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
There is heightened security activity in Kenya ahead of the US President Barrack Obama’s arrival today on his first Presidential visit. Barrack Obama previously visited Kenya his late father’s homeland a village named Kogello which he last visited in 2006 when he was a senator. See photos of a previous visit by Obama as a young man to Kenya to see his step grandmother Mama Sarah Obama who raised his father.
At present, the ancestral village is not on the the Presidential itinerary for a visit but ancestral village is not on the itinerary, but residents, including his step-grandmother, are hoping for a last minute change and roads and buildings have been spruced up in anticipation of such an outcome.
The president’s last visit to his ancestral village was when he was 25 years old. by Sibusiso Ngwenya. see more at www.newzimbabwevision.com
photo-A then youthful Barrack Obamabwith his step grandmother Mama Sarah Obama