- MDC vice-chair Sikhala has threatened to initiate constitutional processes to push out Mnangagwa's government from power as the economic turmoil and deteriorating social and political space in Zimbabwe could not be allowed to continue.
- SIX Mutoko parents and teachers were arrested on Thursday for staging a protest against the deterioration of standards in the education sector
- 'A Twin Farm , Dromoland, Zimbabwe farmer has been arrested for shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property'
- AN Inyathi farmer of Twin Farm in Dromoland, Zimbabwe has been arrested on charges of shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property
- 'RYANAIR BOSS Michael O'Leary branded 'racist' after suggesting Muslim men should face extra searches at airports. because Muslim men 'are more likely to be terrorists'
He was seen off at the Harare International Airport by Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko, cabinet ministers, service chiefs and other senior government officials.
President Mugabe will be attending a two-day conference aimed at strengthening the continent’s fight against the dreaded Ebola virus.
Running under the theme: ‘Africa Helping Africans in the Ebola Recovery and Reconstruction’, the conference will be attended by a number of African heads of state as well as various ministers of health.
A global policy to combat Ebola is expected to be crafted during the conference.
The summit comes barely two weeks after the United Nations hosted an International Ebola Recovery Conference in New York.
More than 11 000 people have succumbed to Ebola in Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guinea and Nigeria. Source: zbc