- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
He was seen off at the Harare International Airport by Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko, cabinet ministers, service chiefs and other senior government officials.
President Mugabe will be attending a two-day conference aimed at strengthening the continent’s fight against the dreaded Ebola virus.
Running under the theme: ‘Africa Helping Africans in the Ebola Recovery and Reconstruction’, the conference will be attended by a number of African heads of state as well as various ministers of health.
A global policy to combat Ebola is expected to be crafted during the conference.
The summit comes barely two weeks after the United Nations hosted an International Ebola Recovery Conference in New York.
More than 11 000 people have succumbed to Ebola in Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guinea and Nigeria. Source: zbc