- MDC vice-chair Sikhala has threatened to initiate constitutional processes to push out Mnangagwa's government from power as the economic turmoil and deteriorating social and political space in Zimbabwe could not be allowed to continue.
- SIX Mutoko parents and teachers were arrested on Thursday for staging a protest against the deterioration of standards in the education sector
- 'A Twin Farm , Dromoland, Zimbabwe farmer has been arrested for shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property'
- AN Inyathi farmer of Twin Farm in Dromoland, Zimbabwe has been arrested on charges of shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property
- 'RYANAIR BOSS Michael O'Leary branded 'racist' after suggesting Muslim men should face extra searches at airports. because Muslim men 'are more likely to be terrorists'
The Democracy Advocate Trust (DAT) and Occupy Africa Unity Square had planned to call for Mugabe’s impeachment by Parliament over missing public funds, following the recent publication of the 2014 auditor-general Mildred Chiri’s report.
The report revealed gross maladministration and lack of accountability of public funds at government institutions, local authorities and State enterprises.
However, DAT deputy director Elvis Mugari yesterday told NewsDay that they would go ahead with their plans next week. Source: newsday