- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
The Democracy Advocate Trust (DAT) and Occupy Africa Unity Square had planned to call for Mugabe’s impeachment by Parliament over missing public funds, following the recent publication of the 2014 auditor-general Mildred Chiri’s report.
The report revealed gross maladministration and lack of accountability of public funds at government institutions, local authorities and State enterprises.
However, DAT deputy director Elvis Mugari yesterday told NewsDay that they would go ahead with their plans next week. Source: newsday