- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
SENIOR HOTEL RESIDENT, Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko is reported to have furiously stormed into Avondale Police Station on Wednesday night and forced the release of acting Zinara chief executive officer Moses Juma and board member Davison Norupiri.
The two senior Zinara Officials are facing charges of defrauding the state of at least US$1 million and subsequently Norupiri failed to appear in court as expected.
The Vice president undeterred by this controversial release was so daring that he demanded that his name should be recorded as the person responsible for their release in the release book.
To the ‘Discerning Eye’, this is typical of Mugabe, Zim1 family, Zanu PF stalwarts and securocrats when they are covering their backs as they are well aware that when those who have played a role in their accumulation of ill gotten wealth go down, they will pull every one down including them, so the best is just dont touch them!
By Sibusiso Ngwenya