- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
The level of civilisation is generally depicted by how a government treats and cares for its weakest, sick, elderly , children, disabled, minorities, needy, prisoners and most vulnerable in society.
Oppression, racism, marginalisation, inequalities, and injustices forced upon the people of the then Rhodesia, now Zimbabwe, by the white Ian Smith Rhodesian regime, were , justification for us to all unite and wage a protracted and painful liberation war of independance.
In Zimbabwe, Mugabe and his evil Zanu PF regime who have been in power from the 18th of April 1980, have reversed the gains of independance and instead, continuously use the now outdated liberation struggle mantra as a weapon of oppression, to harass, intimidate, persecute, torture, maim, kill, impoverish and send Zimbabweans into forced exile across the diaspora.
Mugabe has used the gains of independance to enrich a ‘privileged’ circle of ruthless, heartless, corrupt individuals who shape up the criminal Zanu PF regime, mainly comprising of Mugabe’s ZIM1 family, Zanu PF stalwarts and securocrats.
The criminal Zanu PF caucus have, ‘overnight’ become filthy rich multimillionaires through monopolising wealth and power as they continuously loot minerals, farms, wildlife and businesses.
Mugabe, the chief ‘Black oppressor of Blacks’ has brought untold misery and suffering upon the people by, now turning the guns that brought independance, to work against Zimbabweans, in, what is now accepted as the highest form of deceit, this side of independance.
Mugabe has employed the same draconian systems to prop up his regime as did Ian Smith, which include a Zanu PF partisan judiciary, police (ZRP) , army (ZNA), central intelligence organisation (CIO) , and oppressive legislation.
The big question, is, to what extent have we adanced as a people, with respect to level of civilisation in our oppressed society under Mugabe? Suffice it is to say that, what we have endured for the last thirty six years is the mother of all deceit as it is obvious to the most brainwashed Zanu PF apologists, that Mugabe and his Zanu PF regime have totally failed in their responsibility and duty of care towards the weakest, sick, elderly , children, disabled, minorities, needy, prisoners and most vulnerable in society. I ask you all, whither Zimbabwe with Mugabe’s self imposed lifetime rule?
By Sibusiso Ngwenya.