- UNITED STATES LAUNCHES a five-year $35 million program that will offer services to 250,000 HIV-affected orphans and vulnerable children, 59,500 households, and 15,000 vulnerable youth.
- MURDER: INYATHI MAN (42) , JAILED 17 YEARS FOR KILLING A BAR PATRON in a dispute over 20 cents
- 'MDC ALLIANCE TENDENCY TO DISRESPECT WOMEN IS DISGUSTING'- Zanu-PF Director in the Commissariat, Retired Colonel George Nare
- VP CHIWENGA URGES ZANU PF SUPPORTERS WHO JOINED MDC UNDER MUGABE , to return home and assist in developing Zimbabwe as there is no hope in the opposition.
- SOLDIER ARRESTED AFTER SHOOTING HIS NIECE AND DAUGHTER in a failed attempt to shoot his wife for denying him sex.
Zimbabwe is expected to receive a fleet of ten aircraft Boeing 777’s and yesterday received a 300-seater plane, at Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport . The plane is owned by the Zimbabwe Government’s special purpose vehicle, Zimbabwe Aviation Leasing Company, which, is leasing the plane to Zimbabwe Airways.
Many people are concerned that the plane’s registration is Z-RGM , and RGM is an accronym of the deposed former president Robert Gabriel Mugabe, whose family are suspected to own the incoming planes. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya