- Basic Instructions Before leaving Earth (Bible 37) ROMANS 2 God's righteous judgement
- MDC SG Mwonzora has declared all suspensions and expulsions made ahead of MDC's May elective congress null and void.
- Chivayo absolved by court of any criminal liability in the US$5,6 million fraud charge involving Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC)’s Gwanda solar project.
- CHOLERA FEARS, no clean water stagnant water, not draining, decomposing bodies floating in Manicaland
- Whole village, police station and government complex at Rusitu in Chimanimani swept away by cyclone floods, many dead, several missing.
Zimbabwe is expected to receive a fleet of ten aircraft Boeing 777’s and yesterday received a 300-seater plane, at Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport . The plane is owned by the Zimbabwe Government’s special purpose vehicle, Zimbabwe Aviation Leasing Company, which, is leasing the plane to Zimbabwe Airways.
Many people are concerned that the plane’s registration is Z-RGM , and RGM is an accronym of the deposed former president Robert Gabriel Mugabe, whose family are suspected to own the incoming planes. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya