- INTERAFRICA BUS FROM BULAWAYO MUTARE; -An Interafrica bus from Bulawayo to Mutare was involved in a head on collision with a UD truck yesterday near Masvingo and six people were killed.
- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
Zimbabwe is expected to receive a fleet of ten aircraft Boeing 777’s and yesterday received a 300-seater plane, at Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport . The plane is owned by the Zimbabwe Government’s special purpose vehicle, Zimbabwe Aviation Leasing Company, which, is leasing the plane to Zimbabwe Airways.
Many people are concerned that the plane’s registration is Z-RGM , and RGM is an accronym of the deposed former president Robert Gabriel Mugabe, whose family are suspected to own the incoming planes. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya