- Nine people died in an accident between a Greenfuel sugar cane truck and a kombi in Manzvire, 10km from Checheche, Manicaland today, with 17 passengers instead of the authorised 15 passengers.
- ACCIDENT: AN INTERCAPE BUS from Johannesburg South Africa to Malawi overturned this morning in Nyanda, about 15 kilometres from Masvingo.
- GEORGE HW BUSH, Ex US PRESIDENT (94), father of George W Bush, has died aged 94.
- LABOUR MP LlOYD RUSSELL-MOYLE HAS TOLD told the House of Commons he is HIV positive during a debate about World AIDs Day.
- INFORMATION IS POWER!-Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,
Zimbabwe is expected to receive a fleet of ten aircraft Boeing 777’s and yesterday received a 300-seater plane, at Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport . The plane is owned by the Zimbabwe Government’s special purpose vehicle, Zimbabwe Aviation Leasing Company, which, is leasing the plane to Zimbabwe Airways.
Many people are concerned that the plane’s registration is Z-RGM , and RGM is an accronym of the deposed former president Robert Gabriel Mugabe, whose family are suspected to own the incoming planes. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya