- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Zimbabwe has finally settled its 16 year old International Monetary Fund (IMF) debt of US$107.9m.
In the biggest surprise to the whole world, the broke Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime of Zimbabwe has finally paid off its 16-year debt to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) as part of its arrears clearance strategy with multilateral institutions whom it owed.
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) director of communications Gerry Rice report on Friday, indicated that the Zimbabwe government settled its overdue financial obligations to the Poverty Reduction and Growth Trust of the IMF on Thursday 20 October.
Zimbabwe’s status is now rated current on all its financial obligations to the IMF. More news to follow,…..By Sibusiso Ngwenya