- 'EMBATTLED MDC-T VP Khupe approaches Justice ministry, demanding for US$1,8 million Political Parties Finance Act (PPFA) to be channelled to her faction'.
- APPROXIMATELY 30,000 PEOPLE ATTENDED TODAY'S MARCH AGAINST RACISM IN LONDON in an expression of unity against a rise in racism, Islamophobia and anti-Semitism.
- GRACE MUGABE NOW HAS A NEW GRAND DAUGHTER BORN TO her son Russel Goreraza's South African girl friend Dineo Gwendoline
- ANDREW NGWENYA a.k.a ANDY MURIDZO was hauled before the courts yesterday after he was involved in a hit-and-run accident that damaged three cars.
- A MUZARABANI WOMAN ALLEGEDLY THREW HER SIX WEEK OLD BABY on Wednesday down a blair toilet after a paternity row with her husband .
Zimbabwe People First (ZimPF) Manicaland provincial secretary for information and publicity Moses Mutyasira died on Saturday due to an alleged diabetes sickness.
Mutyasira, who was master of ceremonies at the party’s maiden rally in Mutare in July this year that was addressed by party leader Joice Mujuru died at Harare Central Hospital.
He will be buried in Domboshawa tomorrow where mourners are gathered.
ZimPF lawyer Simon Simango confirmed the death.
‘’He was a courageous and brave person. It’s a new party, he was one of the pioneers of the party, he will be buried in Domboshava and this is where people are gathered.’’
The death of Mutyasira comes hard on the heels of the death of a senior party member Kudzai Mbudzi, who was a fierce critic of President Robert Mugabe. By Kenneth Nyangani.