- A Guruve bound kombi with binding brakes went up in flames at Tsatse bridge near Concession on Saturday.
- ACCIDENT: A Kombi was swept away by flooded river in Mbire Mashonaland Central Province while driving across the flooded Karai river this morning
- BUS PASSENGER -71 , DIED AFTER BANGING HER HEAD when driver slammed brakes to avoid an accident in St Helens, Merseyside, at lunchtime on Saturday.
- Chief Ndiweni forgives his cousin Nkala over Gukurahundi genocide, not tribal but a gvt operation including both Ndebeles and Shonas.
- ZIM 2020 economic recovery,- eat vegetables not meat, now Zimtrade wants to export macimbi (mopane worms), to Europe-Africulture?..hmn!
A 38-year-old Zimbabwean woman who was arrested by South African police last week in connection with the smuggling of drugs worth R2 million into that country via Beitbridge Border Post has been denied bail by a Musina Magistrate court.
Sources close to the case said that, Mavis Thundeza had been remanded in custody to June 6 for trial.
“The suspect aged 38 year who was arrested at the border with crystal meth appeared today before Musina Magistrate court and the case was remanded to June 6, 2019.
“She is in custody, she was not granted bail,” said the official.
Limpopo police spokesperson, Colonel Moatshe Ngoepe said the woman was arrested on May 11 at around 6 am while travelling from Zimbabwe to the neighbouring country. He said Thundeza was arrested by police during routine border patrols.
More to follow….Source – the herald