- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
- 'ACCIDENT: A Guruve bound, Mhofu kombi reportedly overturned in Guruve and six people died this morning at about 8am'
- FERRY DISASTER: OVER 200 PEOPLE FEARED DEAD on Lake Victoria in Tanzania after the boat capsized and began to sink and many are feared trapped in the hull..
Ambassador Trudy Stevenson (73) a founding member of the MDC is reported to have been found dead today at her place of residence in Dakar, Senegal.
Ms Stevenson , a founding member of the MDC, was appointed to the post of ambassador to Senegal and the Gambia in 2009 at a time of the Government of National Unity (GNU) between Zanu pf and MDC as an appointee of the MDC led by Professor Welshman Ncube, an MDC ALLIANCE leader. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 157,895
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,490 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,348 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,571 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya.