- THE CATFIGHTS BETWEEN FORMER CELEBRITY COUPLE Tytan Skhokho and Olinda Chapel eascalated yesterday in a public spat that left social media in meltdown.
- NATIONAL EMERGENCY AS CHINA SENDS 'BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS', basically an army of at least 100,000 ducks 4,827 kilometres (nearly 3,000 miles) from the eastern province of Zhejiang to Pakistan, which shares a border with the Xinjiang province. to fight locust infestation that poses a threat to regional food security.
- MALAWI PARLIAMENT ENDORSES the Cannabis Regulation Bill which allows for the farming of the three leaf herb for medicinal purposes.
- A POTENTIALLY HABITABLE EXOPLANET, K2-18b , MORE THAN DOUBLE THE size of Earth, which 'could be habitable' has just been identified.
- 'MDC-Alliance terror activist arrested in UK over a December 2019 video encouraging people to burn down service stations and businesses in Harare that he released.'
Ambassador Trudy Stevenson (73) a founding member of the MDC is reported to have been found dead today at her place of residence in Dakar, Senegal.
Ms Stevenson , a founding member of the MDC, was appointed to the post of ambassador to Senegal and the Gambia in 2009 at a time of the Government of National Unity (GNU) between Zanu pf and MDC as an appointee of the MDC led by Professor Welshman Ncube, an MDC ALLIANCE leader. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 157,895
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,490 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,348 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,571 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya.