- COMMAND HEALTH:President Mnangagwa has appointed RTD Gen VP Chiwenga as Minister of Health and Childcare with immediate effect.
- 'OFFENCE-DRIVING WHILE BLACK'- UK COPS STOP BLACK PLAYER for driving posh car
- ZANU PF Secretary for Administration Obert Mpofu who had said, "Hashtags come and go, but ZANU PF (@ZANUPF_Official) endures beyond the trending. Actually, we are the trend-setter. Above all, #ZimbabweanLivesMatter in the heart of ZANU PF's existence. This will remain beyond the trending."
- BEITBRIDGE Border Post closed yesterday after 5 Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) employees, tested positive for COVID-19
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, ZANU PF Harare South MP Tongai Mnangagwa tests Covid-19 positive
PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe has said that African leaders have refused to recognise his leadership on regional bodies at the prodding of the French government.
Mugabe told the central committee of his ruling Zanu-PF party last Friday that he has been snubbed by regional leaders while serving as rotating chairman of the African Union and the Southern African Development Community.
Zimbabwe’s President Mugabe attends the opening speech of the high-level segment of the UN Climate Change Conference 2009 in Copenhagen
In Ivory Coast, a former French colony, President Alassane Ouattara blocked Mugabe from entering the country after his plane landed at the airport, Mugabe said, without giving more details.
“The French are saying that Mugabe is a dangerous man and don’t work with him,” he said in the capital, Harare. Britain is also trying to exert the same influence, he said.
The 91-year-old leader has ruled Zimbabwe since the nation won independence from Britain in 1980.
Mugabe was re-elected in 2013 in polling the opposition described as fraudulent.Source: online