- 'A Zimbabwe prophet from Maphisa raped an 18-year-old teenager under the pretext of healing her and infected her with an STI '.
- A speeding Zimbabwe National Water Authority (ZINWA) car overturned along Mazowe -Mvurwi and killed one passenger on Monday.
- A ZIMBABWEAN TRANSGENDER woman has successfully won her appeal at the South African High Court, stopping that country's immigration department from deporting her.
- EVIDENCE OF GRAIN MARKETING BOARD (GMB) maize subsidy abuse scam through allocation of grain to undeserving people who would divert it onto the black market and neighbouring countries as far as the Democratic Republic of Congo,
- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe has said that African leaders have refused to recognise his leadership on regional bodies at the prodding of the French government.
Mugabe told the central committee of his ruling Zanu-PF party last Friday that he has been snubbed by regional leaders while serving as rotating chairman of the African Union and the Southern African Development Community.
Zimbabwe’s President Mugabe attends the opening speech of the high-level segment of the UN Climate Change Conference 2009 in Copenhagen
In Ivory Coast, a former French colony, President Alassane Ouattara blocked Mugabe from entering the country after his plane landed at the airport, Mugabe said, without giving more details.
“The French are saying that Mugabe is a dangerous man and don’t work with him,” he said in the capital, Harare. Britain is also trying to exert the same influence, he said.
The 91-year-old leader has ruled Zimbabwe since the nation won independence from Britain in 1980.
Mugabe was re-elected in 2013 in polling the opposition described as fraudulent.Source: online