- WHO remembers that in July 2017, the despot 94 year old deposed former president Robert Mugabe the then Zanu Pf leader donated US $1 mllion of his own money to AU while the struggling Zimbabwe nation collapsed
- 'TENSION mounts between Mnangagwa and the military , amid revelations that the army is exerting overbearing influence on the executive'.
- Relations between President Emmerson Mnangagwa and deposed former president Robert Mugabe are now at an all time low after numerous developments exposed Mnangagwa's hypocrisy in keeping Mugabe safe.
- 'MDC T VP Dr Thokozani Khupe apologises to all who may have been offended by the uncharacteristic representation of MDC-T '
- BULAWAYO POLICE RECOVER THE DEAD BODY OF AN unidentified woman was found , undressed with a boulder on her head
AIR ZIMBABWE in 1980 when the racist white Rhodesian Ian Smith regime handed over to the black then Prime Minister Mugabe Zanu pf regime,its reported that Air Zimbabwe had a total of 18 planes in service.
Unsurprising so, 37 years later, a struggling national air line Air Zimbabwe, banned from Europe because of noise and pollution regulations, are only left with just four planes, according .
Its interesting that the whole collapse happened under the watch of deposed former president Robert Mugabe the US$15 billion diamond money thief who actually made his son in law Simba Chikore his daughter Bona’s husband the Chief Operating Officer of the national airline as the corrupt family now positioned themselves to buy a fleet of the grounded Malaysia airlines planes. The government of Malaysia had grounded the and start their own Gushungo airline, on top of all farms and other loot the family had amassed.
Malaysia Airlines actually grounded its remaining fleet of 777 planes after 19 years of flying the twin-jet and yet it was reported that Simba Chikore went to Malaysia to arrange the purchase of these planes as the Gushungo family was preparing to run a private air line.
The MH370 Flight had 239 people when it disappeared in March 2014, and caused a governments of Malaysia, China and Australia search expenditure totalling US$157 million stretching over a three year period with no success.
Most of the flight’s passengers were Chinese citizens,with 50 Malaysians including 12 crew members and Six Australians.
In 2014 Malaysia’s Boeing 777 disapeared midflight with 239 people on board and only less than a week ago, a renewed search was started after over a year since the search had stopped.
The search is being conducted by Ocean Infinity, an American company based in Houston,commissioned by Malaysia to locate the missing flight, Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, that to date disappeared inexplicably over the Indian Ocean in 2014 with 250 people on board.
The search will earn Ocean Infinity between US$20 million, and US$70 million if the crash wreckage is found.
Ocean Infinity’s ship will conduct the search with the aid of its 8 unmanned submarines capable of scanning the ocean floor at great depths of as much as 20,000 feet. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya