- 'Mnangagwa must just look around himself for corrupt people and criminals who occupy public office'-Chamisa
- ZAPU LEADER DUMISO DABENGWA who was treated in South Africa early this year, was see in a wheelchair at Joshua Mqabuko International Airport
- Four ambulances attended as 19 people were injured in a three kombis pile up near Bulawayo Entumbane Shopping Complex yesterday.
- JOHANE MARANGE APOSTOLIC sect members forcibly remove the seriously wounded kombi driver from hospital. He drove the kombi involved in the accident that claimed 13 lives in Macheke.
- CLIMATE AND POLLUTION DISASTERS: DURBAN KZN FLOODING in South Africa, 32 dead, soon after cyclone IDAI in Mozambique and Zimbabwe, see also online photos of plastic pollution on Durban beachfront
BREXIT: 670.000 MARCH IN LONDON…an estimated 670,000 people marched today in an anti Brexit London march. In a tweet, the organisers wrote: “670,000 are on the #PeoplesVoteMarch demanding a #PeoplesVote on the Brexit deal.” The protest was expected to have just about 100,000 people but organisers estimate the crowd well over half a million 670.000 calling for a fresh referendum.
Some 100,000 were initially expected to attend the march, which set off led by young voters and Mayor of London Sadiq Khan at around 1pm. from Park lane to Parliament square