- RTD GEN: VICE-PRESIDENT Constantino Chiwenga's estranged wife, Marry Mubaiwa, has appealed to child rights activists to help her secure custody of her children, repeating claims that the former army boss is after her life, and alleged that President Emmerson Mnangagwa has failed to assist her.
- Zanu-PF wants Chamisa Biti charged with treason over sanctions
- ZANU PF PUSHES FOR life Presidency for President Emmerson Mnangagwa, round 2, enter Mugabe culture..lets go!
- CHINA HAS FIRED ‘ a nuclear -capable hypersonic missile that circled the earth before speeding towards its target and striking the target' catching US intelligence services by surprise, it was reported.
- HARARE SODOM AND GOMORAH SEX PARTY-FIFTEEN of the 16 Harare residents arrested on Saturday for engaging in a sex orgy at a private house in Kuwadzana 2 were yesterday released on free bail and remanded to today.
A Zimbabwean woman allegedly committed suicide by throwing herself in front of a moving train in Germany after she discovered that she was pregnant.
Lynnette Nxumalo (24) was daughter to the late Bulawayo businessman Edwin Nkululeko Nxumalo, who was popularly known as “Captain” in the city.
Nxumalo succumbed to kidney failure in May last year.
Sources close to the family told The Chronicle that the train chopped Lynnette’s body to pieces on Friday.
She reportedly left a suicide note apologising to her family. “I’m sorry guys this will hurt you but I’m pregnant and at work they were not going to accept me. This is the only way. Sorry to you guys,” reads the suicide note.
When The Chronicle visited her home in Paddonhurst yesterday, where mourners are gathered, family members declined to comment on Lynette’s death, saying they were still waiting for investigations to be concluded in Germany.
“Unfortunately we don’t have any information. Police in Germany are still investigating. We’re yet to know what exactly transpired,” said a relative who spoke on condition of anonymity.
The late Nxumalo owned a car showroom and ran a restaurant in Paddonhurst suburb.
By Pamela Shumba. source-chronicle