- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
- 'CORONAVIRUS UK: UK COULD BE COMPENSATED AS MUCH AS £351billion by China after more than one million people globally, has cost the G7 group of nations including the UK, US and Japan a huge £3.2 trillion'
- 46 AFRICAN STATES HAVE REPORTED 9 198 positive cases and 414 deaths, besides SA and Egypt all reported over 100 cases
- EBOLA , (BSE)/mad cow disease, now Corona Virus from Covid affecting the whole globe-source meat..hmn-
There was reportedly pandemonium and Chaos when the infamous End Times Disciples Ministries church in Soshanguve, north of Pretoria, on Sunday was destroyed by members of the Julius Malema led the Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) using fire.
The EFF brigade had vowed to make the church’s pastor, Penuel Mnguni, eat rodents and snakes like he did to his congregation,ANN7 reported.
Snake pastor tent on fire, the EFF members say the pastor will not be allowed to erect a church again .
Mnguni’s church made headlines in July after pictures went viral showing him feeding a live snake to his congregation. He was arrested on charges of animal cruelty.
But, according to the reports the pastor was not there for Sunday’s service. However, Mnguni’s absence did not stop the EFF from wreaking havoc on the premises.
While the other pastor, who apparently commanded members to eat leaves just as the EFF arrived, the EFF started wrecking havoc – tearing down the churches tent before setting it alight and forced the congregation to disperse.
Despite the disruptions, the congregation vowed to continue with the service.
Police were monitoring the situation from a few hundred metres away. -Source: ANN7