- BETWEEN 50 000 AND 100 000 ZIMBABWEANS WILL DIE OF CORONAVIRUS in the next months, Bulawayo Mpilo Clinical Director Solwayo Ngwenya has foretold.
- INFORMATION MINISTRY PERMANANT SECRETARY NICK MANGWANA has hinted at a total lockdown of Harare and Bulawayo following a spike in Covid-19 positive cases in the two cities.
- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
FORMER ZANU PF YOUTH LEADER, Jim Kunaka charged treason charges of subverting a constitutionally elected government following last week’s violent demonstrations in Zimbabwe.
Kunaka who was denied bail by Harare magistrate Francis Mapfumo and will be back in court today on charges of subverting a constitutionally elected government following last week’s violent demonstrations in Zimbabwe.
Kunaka is one of the 600 people who were arrested for their roles in last week’s violent demonstrations. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 163,054
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,870 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,742 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,822 likes
Followed by 12,141 people – Sibusiso Ngwenya.