- ITS TIME WE ALL, go back into the streets and make Zimbabwe ungovernable as gvt is recruiting nurses to replace the 15000 nurses fired by Rtd Gen, VP Chiwenga two days ago #Munhuwesemuroad!
- CIVIL RIGHTS WATCH AFRIFORUM SEEKS TO HAVE GRACE MUGABE diplomatic immunity by the South African government.
- THE DICTATOR MUGABE IS GONE but the Zanu pf dictatorship remains, actually stronger than before and now under Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts, securocrats and the military regime
- ZANU-PF's BIKITA EAST MP Kennedy Matimba collapsed and died at a private hospital, Makurira Memorial Hospital in Masvingo on Tuesday night
- THOMAS MAPFUMO, MUKANYA, an icon of Chimurenga liberation war music and longterm musician, arrived last night at Zimbabwe's Harare Robert Mugabe International Airport
FORMER Zifa vice-president Ndumiso Gumede has explained what inspired his ‘new’ hairstyle which went viral on social media recently.
The retired football administrator, 71, told H-Metro that he decided to have dreadlocks just for a change.
“So what happened was that I realised I was formal for too long and I decided to have dreadlocks for a new look,” Gumede said.
He dismissed allegations that he is now a traditional healer or has simply gone nuts.
“I am not a sangoma as people are saying. After all, it’s just me with dreadlocks, a simple man.
“Since I am no longer involved in football circles, I wanted to create a new look for me which is exactly what I did and I am happy with the results because I actually did all the work myself,” said Gumede.
The former Zifa boss ruled out bouncing back into football, saying it is time for the young blood to play their part.
“I think I played my part very well in the football circles and now is the opportunity for others to play their part as well.
“At the moment I’m working with BEKEZELA, a Non Governmental Organisation in my home town Nyathi.
“The organisation deals with HIV and AIDS, advocacy, helping orphans and the under privileged children,” he said.
Source – hmetro