- 'FINANCE minister appointment of William Mutumanje a.k.a Acie Lumumba, with three unresolved fraud cases and accused of "lying" that he had obtained a degree from the prestigious Harvard University, plus controversial sex tape is shocking!'
- 'MDC HIJACKED BY DICTATORS "there is no vacancy" sounds familiar and synonymous with zanupf'-Former MDC legislator Norman Mpofu
- INFERTILITY: FIRST LADY WARNS THAT stress, excessive smoking, alcohol, genetically abnormalities, fibroids, endometriosis ,pesticides or radiation are some of the causes of infertility .
- 'VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA at his Hwedza rural homestead, warned that fake prophets in Zimbabwe , singling out Talent (Muzuva) who falsely use the name of God to attack the national leadership and extort money from the suffering public will be no more'.
- 'FORMER LIB DEM LEADER AND ALSO FORMER BRITISH VICE PM, lands six figure Facebook Job at Silicon Valley , Carlifonia USA' .
FORMER Zifa vice-president Ndumiso Gumede has explained what inspired his ‘new’ hairstyle which went viral on social media recently.
The retired football administrator, 71, told H-Metro that he decided to have dreadlocks just for a change.
“So what happened was that I realised I was formal for too long and I decided to have dreadlocks for a new look,” Gumede said.
He dismissed allegations that he is now a traditional healer or has simply gone nuts.
“I am not a sangoma as people are saying. After all, it’s just me with dreadlocks, a simple man.
“Since I am no longer involved in football circles, I wanted to create a new look for me which is exactly what I did and I am happy with the results because I actually did all the work myself,” said Gumede.
The former Zifa boss ruled out bouncing back into football, saying it is time for the young blood to play their part.
“I think I played my part very well in the football circles and now is the opportunity for others to play their part as well.
“At the moment I’m working with BEKEZELA, a Non Governmental Organisation in my home town Nyathi.
“The organisation deals with HIV and AIDS, advocacy, helping orphans and the under privileged children,” he said.
Source – hmetro