- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
GERSHEM PASI THE ZIMRA Revenue Authority (Zimra) commissioner-general Gershem Pasi has been arrested over criminal abuse of office. The police have charged him with contravening section 174 of the Criminal Law (Codification. One by one the senior figures involved in major corruption scandal are falling as the system ruthlessly follows them up. However Zimbabweans should be alert as this is probably Mnangagwa’s tactic to appear as if he is acting against corruption, considering the number of Zanu pf stalwarts, former Ministers and others, who appeared before court this week.
The state is clearly panicking and out to pacify a growingly restless nation as the street protests on Friday 9/11/18 are unsettling to the Mnangagwa, Zanu pf regime. The protests are set to draw from all corners including teachers, employed and unemployed people and could easily be yet another coup, 12 months after the infamous coup that was not acoup ‘Operation restore Legacy’ 14/11/17. Most of these cases will eventually be discharged, dockets lost and the perpetrators left free. Its been a year now and no one has ever been jailed, case in point Chivhayo, Chombo and so on,..Wake up Zimbabwe! More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya