- Doctors now in 2nd month of a strike, and Zimbabwe teachers will only work 2 days a week and no longer abide by the formal dress code
- Zimbabwe Gender Commission (ZGC) says tertiary institutions must introduce uniforms for female students, ostensibly to avoid sexual abuse.
- FORMER FINANCE MINISTER ,MDC Alliance VP Tendai Biti says Zimbabwe will collapse in six months owing to the run away inflation .
- A CHIMANIMANI woman Sibongile Mlambo like Grace Mugabe, locked up boyfriend Robert Manzou's body (40)for two days as she left for another binge.
- CHAMISA KHUPHE FIGHT in new twist in the battle for control of the MDC opposition party
GERSHEM PASI THE ZIMRA Revenue Authority (Zimra) commissioner-general Gershem Pasi has been arrested over criminal abuse of office. The police have charged him with contravening section 174 of the Criminal Law (Codification. One by one the senior figures involved in major corruption scandal are falling as the system ruthlessly follows them up. However Zimbabweans should be alert as this is probably Mnangagwa’s tactic to appear as if he is acting against corruption, considering the number of Zanu pf stalwarts, former Ministers and others, who appeared before court this week.
The state is clearly panicking and out to pacify a growingly restless nation as the street protests on Friday 9/11/18 are unsettling to the Mnangagwa, Zanu pf regime. The protests are set to draw from all corners including teachers, employed and unemployed people and could easily be yet another coup, 12 months after the infamous coup that was not acoup ‘Operation restore Legacy’ 14/11/17. Most of these cases will eventually be discharged, dockets lost and the perpetrators left free. Its been a year now and no one has ever been jailed, case in point Chivhayo, Chombo and so on,..Wake up Zimbabwe! More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya