- 'Mnangagwa must just look around himself for corrupt people and criminals who occupy public office'-Chamisa
- ZAPU LEADER DUMISO DABENGWA who was treated in South Africa early this year, was see in a wheelchair at Joshua Mqabuko International Airport
- Four ambulances attended as 19 people were injured in a three kombis pile up near Bulawayo Entumbane Shopping Complex yesterday.
- JOHANE MARANGE APOSTOLIC sect members forcibly remove the seriously wounded kombi driver from hospital. He drove the kombi involved in the accident that claimed 13 lives in Macheke.
- CLIMATE AND POLLUTION DISASTERS: DURBAN KZN FLOODING in South Africa, 32 dead, soon after cyclone IDAI in Mozambique and Zimbabwe, see also online photos of plastic pollution on Durban beachfront
GERSHEM PASI THE ZIMRA Revenue Authority (Zimra) commissioner-general Gershem Pasi has been arrested over criminal abuse of office. The police have charged him with contravening section 174 of the Criminal Law (Codification. One by one the senior figures involved in major corruption scandal are falling as the system ruthlessly follows them up. However Zimbabweans should be alert as this is probably Mnangagwa’s tactic to appear as if he is acting against corruption, considering the number of Zanu pf stalwarts, former Ministers and others, who appeared before court this week.
The state is clearly panicking and out to pacify a growingly restless nation as the street protests on Friday 9/11/18 are unsettling to the Mnangagwa, Zanu pf regime. The protests are set to draw from all corners including teachers, employed and unemployed people and could easily be yet another coup, 12 months after the infamous coup that was not acoup ‘Operation restore Legacy’ 14/11/17. Most of these cases will eventually be discharged, dockets lost and the perpetrators left free. Its been a year now and no one has ever been jailed, case in point Chivhayo, Chombo and so on,..Wake up Zimbabwe! More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya