- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
GERSHEM PASI THE ZIMRA Revenue Authority (Zimra) commissioner-general Gershem Pasi has been arrested over criminal abuse of office. The police have charged him with contravening section 174 of the Criminal Law (Codification. One by one the senior figures involved in major corruption scandal are falling as the system ruthlessly follows them up. However Zimbabweans should be alert as this is probably Mnangagwa’s tactic to appear as if he is acting against corruption, considering the number of Zanu pf stalwarts, former Ministers and others, who appeared before court this week.
The state is clearly panicking and out to pacify a growingly restless nation as the street protests on Friday 9/11/18 are unsettling to the Mnangagwa, Zanu pf regime. The protests are set to draw from all corners including teachers, employed and unemployed people and could easily be yet another coup, 12 months after the infamous coup that was not acoup ‘Operation restore Legacy’ 14/11/17. Most of these cases will eventually be discharged, dockets lost and the perpetrators left free. Its been a year now and no one has ever been jailed, case in point Chivhayo, Chombo and so on,..Wake up Zimbabwe! More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya