- 'MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation '
- 'PHD didnt pay tax on mega millions from church regalia, "anointing oil" and "holy water" sales and Yadah Hotel'- Harare magistrate court
- AUTHOR Dr Charles Lovemore Mungoshi (71) in the early hours of today at Parirenyatwa Hospital after battling illness for nearly a decade.
- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
- DOCTOR (49) married two months fleeced of US $100,000 never lived together-Love/Zim Con?
GERSHEM PASI THE ZIMRA Revenue Authority (Zimra) commissioner-general Gershem Pasi has been arrested over criminal abuse of office. The police have charged him with contravening section 174 of the Criminal Law (Codification. One by one the senior figures involved in major corruption scandal are falling as the system ruthlessly follows them up. However Zimbabweans should be alert as this is probably Mnangagwa’s tactic to appear as if he is acting against corruption, considering the number of Zanu pf stalwarts, former Ministers and others, who appeared before court this week.
The state is clearly panicking and out to pacify a growingly restless nation as the street protests on Friday 9/11/18 are unsettling to the Mnangagwa, Zanu pf regime. The protests are set to draw from all corners including teachers, employed and unemployed people and could easily be yet another coup, 12 months after the infamous coup that was not acoup ‘Operation restore Legacy’ 14/11/17. Most of these cases will eventually be discharged, dockets lost and the perpetrators left free. Its been a year now and no one has ever been jailed, case in point Chivhayo, Chombo and so on,..Wake up Zimbabwe! More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya