- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW Mliswa says he wants to expose criminals and corrupt officials in Mnangagwa's government.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S dire economic situation is impacting negatively on the economic and social rights of millions'-United Nations
Zimbabwe’s first lady says she plans to get a ‘special’ wheelchair for her 91-year-old husband so that he can continue to rule.
Speaking at a political rally on Saturday, Grace Mugabe told supporters that she would get a wheelchair for her husband, President Robert Mugabe, to use.
In the televised speech, Mugabe, 50, vowed to push the wheelchair herself, taking a swipe at critics who say her husband is too old to govern.
Mugabe told supporters she would ensure her husband remains in power as long as he can still speak.
The Zimbabwean president’s critics have questioned his ability to rule after he read the wrong speech in parliament. Several stumbles at public events have made headlines.
Robert Mugabe has led Zimbabwe since independence in 1980. – Source-guardian