- DOG and donkey meat in Bulawayo, now several Harare butcheries closed down for using embalming chemicals as meat preservatives,-take away anyone?
- ISRAELI PM BENJAMIN NETANYAHU CHARGED with fraud, breach of trust ,corruption and bribery
- High Court Judge allows Mugabe's cousin, Ignatius Chombo's passport, to be released to him
- FORMER SOUTH AFRICA STATE SECURITY MINISTER Bongani Bongo was arrested on Thursday on charges of corruption.
- LIST OF RENAMED BULAWAYO AND HARARE roads after Emmerson Mnangagwa, John Landa Nkomo, Queen Lozikeyi and South Africa's Oliver Tambo.
The former convicted prisoner , now businessman Wicknell Chivayo, has been remanded in custory to 17 August 2018, after the presiding Harare magistrate Elisha Singano determined that Wicknell Chivayo is a flight risk considering that he was arrested at the Robert Mugabe airport while ‘fleeing’ to South Africa.
Chivayo, is charged with allegations of defrauding the Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) of over US$5 million, a serious offence involving public funds and the State feels it has a strong case against Chivayo. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.