- 'MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation '
- 'PHD didnt pay tax on mega millions from church regalia, "anointing oil" and "holy water" sales and Yadah Hotel'- Harare magistrate court
- AUTHOR Dr Charles Lovemore Mungoshi (71) in the early hours of today at Parirenyatwa Hospital after battling illness for nearly a decade.
- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
- DOCTOR (49) married two months fleeced of US $100,000 never lived together-Love/Zim Con?
The former convicted prisoner , now businessman Wicknell Chivayo, has been remanded in custory to 17 August 2018, after the presiding Harare magistrate Elisha Singano determined that Wicknell Chivayo is a flight risk considering that he was arrested at the Robert Mugabe airport while ‘fleeing’ to South Africa.
Chivayo, is charged with allegations of defrauding the Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) of over US$5 million, a serious offence involving public funds and the State feels it has a strong case against Chivayo. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.