- MDC chair Khumalo, Senator Zivira and six other party activists to appear in court today for accusing Mnangagwa of stealing the 30 July 2018 elections.
- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
The former convicted prisoner , now businessman Wicknell Chivayo, has been remanded in custory to 17 August 2018, after the presiding Harare magistrate Elisha Singano determined that Wicknell Chivayo is a flight risk considering that he was arrested at the Robert Mugabe airport while ‘fleeing’ to South Africa.
Chivayo, is charged with allegations of defrauding the Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) of over US$5 million, a serious offence involving public funds and the State feels it has a strong case against Chivayo. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.