- CORONA VIRUS: NATIONAL EXPRESS,will suspend all coach services until further notice from Sunday 5 April at 23:59 according to the Express UK Coach Managing Director
- CORONA VIRUS HYPOTHESIS BY Dr THOMAS COWAN, who says this may be history repeating itself and caused by 5G at the Health And Human Rights Summit in Tucson, Arizona
- BULAWAYO POLICE ARREST HUNDREDS of people who were queuing at TM Hyper to buy maize meal, a few hours after the police issued an order instructing people to vacate the CBD and follow the Lockdown regulations that seek to effect social distancing.
- JUDGEMENT that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T, reinforces Khupe's claim to MDC constitutional leadership and control of MDC finances, assets including, buildings, furniture, vehicles and documents, literally all MDC material as the acting president of the MDC at law.
- MDC ALLIANCE VP Welshman Ncube agrees with the judges yesterday that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T.
The country’s health delivery system is under severe strain with major government hospitals facing a critical shortage of drugs.
In Bulawayo, the situation is dire as Mpilo Central Hospital has below 50 percent of its requirements, a situation that is affecting the health delivery system in the city.
Most patients have to buy their own medicine which most of them cannot afford.
Mpilo Hospital Acting CEO, Mr Leonard Mabandi, confirmed that they are able to deal with the diagnoses part of treatment but the hospital is however unable to treat patients due to the unavailability of drugs.
The National Pharmaceutical Company (NatPharm) is unable to supply the hospitals with their requirements, according to Mr Mabandi.
United Bulawayo Hospitals (UBH) is also experiencing a critical shortage of essential medicine.
Efforts to speak to UBH CEO, Mrs Nonhlanhla Ndlovu were fruitless as she was said to be attending interviews, but the ZBC News is reliably informed that there is also a critical shortage of essential drugs some of them as basic as simple pain killers. source zbc
Photo-David Parirenyatwa-Health And Child Welfare Minister