- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders.
- 'A UK-based Zimbabwean woman was found lying in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds, inflicted allegedly by her husband.'
- High Court has cleared Kasukuwere after ruling that charges filed by prosecutors did not disclose an offence.
Thirty Minutes ago, Pastor Mawarire’s facebook page shared the following message: Fellow Citizens thank you for your concern for my safety and whereabouts. I am well and safe taking some time to recuperate. Unfortunately i have been unable to communicate via my phone as usual because the Police are still in possession of my phone. I am also reliably informed that groups of men have been apparently looking for me at my home and office. Currently I have travelled to attend to a previously arranged engagement outside the country and will be back home to my family and work soon.
#ThisFlag and indeed all the other significant movements in Zimbabwe are not about one person. Take ownership of this work. I take my hat off for all your amazing efforts in building a better Zimbabwe. We will never be silenced. HATICHADA & HATICHATYA, ASISAFUNI njalo ASISESABI, FED UP & NOT AFRAID. (Please share this on whatsapp too)
The ‘Discerning Eye’ says its most welcome news that he is safe but lets not sleep with both eyes closed until we see him safely back home alive and well.