- 'Mnangagwa must just look around himself for corrupt people and criminals who occupy public office'-Chamisa
- ZAPU LEADER DUMISO DABENGWA who was treated in South Africa early this year, was see in a wheelchair at Joshua Mqabuko International Airport
- Four ambulances attended as 19 people were injured in a three kombis pile up near Bulawayo Entumbane Shopping Complex yesterday.
- JOHANE MARANGE APOSTOLIC sect members forcibly remove the seriously wounded kombi driver from hospital. He drove the kombi involved in the accident that claimed 13 lives in Macheke.
- CLIMATE AND POLLUTION DISASTERS: DURBAN KZN FLOODING in South Africa, 32 dead, soon after cyclone IDAI in Mozambique and Zimbabwe, see also online photos of plastic pollution on Durban beachfront
Party spokesperson Kurauone Chihwayi yesterday said the candidates’ final list was endorsed during the party’s national council meeting held in Harare on Saturday.
These were Pilate Ndebele (Bulilima West), Maxwell Mthunzana (Lupane East), Mxolisi Sibanda (Lupane West), Witness Khumalo (Tsholotsho North), Zenzo Nkomo (Tsholotsho South), Joyce Ndlovu (Gwanda North), Patrick Dube (Gwanda Central), Angilacala Ndlovu (Insiza South), David Coltart (Bulawayo East), Stella Ndlovu (Luveve), and Nimrod Lunga (Vungu).
Other candidates were Miriam Mushayi (Kuwadzana), Edwin Mushoriwa (Dzivarasekwa), Christopher Monera (Mhondoro-Mubaira), Thandiwe Mlilo (Mberengwa East), Osherd Mtunami (Shurugwi South), Francis Keith Maseko (Zvishavane Runde), Lameck Muyambi (Gokwe Kana), Nicholas Bwanyashuro (Muzvezve), Moreblessing Charuma (Chegutu East), Munyamana Godfrey (Mutare North), Jealous Munemero (Buhera North), Faith Chakwera (Mazowe South), Tamary Chimanzi (Mazowe West), Claude Nyanhete (Chikomba West), Boniface Mushore (Mutoko North), Constance Chihota (Marondera West), Kenias Donga (Chiredzi East), Lovemore Zanawi (Chiredzi South), George Mudombo (Chivi Central) and Tibba Paswell (Chivi South).
Chihwayi said the party’s national council re-affirmed its demand for free, fair and credible elections.newsday