- EMBATTLED SOUTH AFRICA Minister of Home Affairs, Mr Malusi Knowledge Nkanyezi Gigaba has resigned 'for the sake of the country and the African National Congress and save it from economic meltdown
- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH (BIBLE) 7 OPPRESSION-'God fights for the oppressed, weak and meek'
- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH (BIBLE) 6 CHARITY -'Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.' Luke 3:11
- BRAINWASHING GULLIBLE ZIMBABWEANS:Hak Ja Moon ,the Leader of a Korean cult, The Family Federation for World Peace and Unification, is landing at the National Sports Stadium
- TONNES of fish have died at Gweru's Anchor Yeast Dam - (Ngamo) -The fish are suspected of dying from contamination, and health officials fear disease outbreak, as people scoop up the dead fish and sell
Party spokesperson Kurauone Chihwayi yesterday said the candidates’ final list was endorsed during the party’s national council meeting held in Harare on Saturday.
These were Pilate Ndebele (Bulilima West), Maxwell Mthunzana (Lupane East), Mxolisi Sibanda (Lupane West), Witness Khumalo (Tsholotsho North), Zenzo Nkomo (Tsholotsho South), Joyce Ndlovu (Gwanda North), Patrick Dube (Gwanda Central), Angilacala Ndlovu (Insiza South), David Coltart (Bulawayo East), Stella Ndlovu (Luveve), and Nimrod Lunga (Vungu).
Other candidates were Miriam Mushayi (Kuwadzana), Edwin Mushoriwa (Dzivarasekwa), Christopher Monera (Mhondoro-Mubaira), Thandiwe Mlilo (Mberengwa East), Osherd Mtunami (Shurugwi South), Francis Keith Maseko (Zvishavane Runde), Lameck Muyambi (Gokwe Kana), Nicholas Bwanyashuro (Muzvezve), Moreblessing Charuma (Chegutu East), Munyamana Godfrey (Mutare North), Jealous Munemero (Buhera North), Faith Chakwera (Mazowe South), Tamary Chimanzi (Mazowe West), Claude Nyanhete (Chikomba West), Boniface Mushore (Mutoko North), Constance Chihota (Marondera West), Kenias Donga (Chiredzi East), Lovemore Zanawi (Chiredzi South), George Mudombo (Chivi Central) and Tibba Paswell (Chivi South).
Chihwayi said the party’s national council re-affirmed its demand for free, fair and credible elections.newsday