- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
Zanu-PF secretary for finance Obert Mpofu has reportedly made sweeping changes to the ruling party’s treasury department and demanded a forensic audit.
It is also understood that Mpofu, a former Mines minister and now relegated to the obscure Macro-Economic portfolio, has gone as far as opening new accounts for the party finances.
“Mpofu has also opened completely new party accounts, refusing to use the same accounts that were being used by those who came before him,” a Zanu-PF insider said.
Mpofu was elevated to the fifth most powerful portfolio in Zanu-PF’s administrative arm, the politburo, following the most divisive and acrimonious December 2014 congress – Source-bulawayo24