- MDC vice-chair Sikhala has threatened to initiate constitutional processes to push out Mnangagwa's government from power as the economic turmoil and deteriorating social and political space in Zimbabwe could not be allowed to continue.
- SIX Mutoko parents and teachers were arrested on Thursday for staging a protest against the deterioration of standards in the education sector
- 'A Twin Farm , Dromoland, Zimbabwe farmer has been arrested for shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property'
- AN Inyathi farmer of Twin Farm in Dromoland, Zimbabwe has been arrested on charges of shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property
- 'RYANAIR BOSS Michael O'Leary branded 'racist' after suggesting Muslim men should face extra searches at airports. because Muslim men 'are more likely to be terrorists'
Zanu-PF secretary for finance Obert Mpofu has reportedly made sweeping changes to the ruling party’s treasury department and demanded a forensic audit.
It is also understood that Mpofu, a former Mines minister and now relegated to the obscure Macro-Economic portfolio, has gone as far as opening new accounts for the party finances.
“Mpofu has also opened completely new party accounts, refusing to use the same accounts that were being used by those who came before him,” a Zanu-PF insider said.
Mpofu was elevated to the fifth most powerful portfolio in Zanu-PF’s administrative arm, the politburo, following the most divisive and acrimonious December 2014 congress – Source-bulawayo24