- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
President Robert Mugabe has made a dramatic u-turn on use of social media by his party members as he urged Zanu PF youths to be actively involved.
Mugabe (92) last year made an attempt to ban party members from social media spaces especially twitter.
That was after senior party members especially Minister Jonathan Moyo who was attacking other party members.
However, Moyo defied Mugabe and increased his presence.Addressing youth members at the weekend, Mugabe said they should “use social media to defend the party and promote the party and develop Zimbabwe through ICTs”.
“You all have a role to play in promoting our production and Zim-Asset Brand Zimbabwe.
“Our youths should learn from the youths in China, Cuba and Russia that economic success stories have resulted from proper and constructive use of ICT,” he said.