- PRESIDENT BIDEN IS BOOSTING U.S. troops in Europe because of Russia's war in Ukraine
- CITIZENS Coalition for Change CCC activists Joanah Mamombe and Cecilia Chimbiri, who are accused of faking their abductions,
- CHINA HAS DONATED the recently completed new US$100 million Parliament Building in Mt Hampden Harare to Zimbabwe to boost friendship and solidarity between the two countries.
- A MOTHER 31, STEP FATHER 40 AND TEENAGER 14, have been given life sentences for murdering five-year-old Logan Mwangi and dumping his body in a river.
- BREAKING:Cotton Company of Zimbabwe (Cottco) bosses arrested
President Robert Mugabe has made a dramatic u-turn on use of social media by his party members as he urged Zanu PF youths to be actively involved.
Mugabe (92) last year made an attempt to ban party members from social media spaces especially twitter.
That was after senior party members especially Minister Jonathan Moyo who was attacking other party members.
However, Moyo defied Mugabe and increased his presence.Addressing youth members at the weekend, Mugabe said they should “use social media to defend the party and promote the party and develop Zimbabwe through ICTs”.
“You all have a role to play in promoting our production and Zim-Asset Brand Zimbabwe.
“Our youths should learn from the youths in China, Cuba and Russia that economic success stories have resulted from proper and constructive use of ICT,” he said.