- ONE OF THE BEST players in N.B.A. history, Star Kobe Bryant 41 , and his daughter Gianna died in a helicopter crash near Calabasas, Calif on Sunday.
- 15 TONNE, 40ft long whale carcass washed ashore from the Gulf of Thailand in Samut Prakan, 30km south of Bangkok.
- Riot police deployed in Hong Kong as coronavirus death toll rises to 81 while 73 people in UK tested and will be confirmed in the UK in the next few weeks.
- EX Harare Town Clerk Mushore believes , exiled ex minister Kasukuwere deserves government farm seizure his Concorpia Farm in Mazowe, Mashonaland Central.
- POLICE STILL SEARCHING FOR NJUBE High School science teacher Brian Mutsiba who allegedly incited 153 pupils pupils to demonstrate in Njube suburb and protest against teachers abandonment of lessons due to poor salaries and increase in fees last Monday, is still on the run.
At a time when Mugabe faces a highly disillusioned Zimbabwean population due to Mugabe’s Zanu Pfs failure to revive the economy, the regime is set to flex its powers across the military.
Zimbabweans are forcibly exiled world wide, destitute, unemployment in Zimbabwe is running well over 90%, with graduates turned to airtime and vegetable vendors Service Delivery has collapsed in education, health care, housing, and transport.
Zimbabwe’s pensioners are owed their monthly pensions, and Grace Mugabe returned to announce to the suffering Zimbabweans that ‘Mugabe will rule from beyond the grave’.
At the One Million Man march Mugabe announced that he had pardoned all female prisoners, male prisoners under the age of 18, prisoners over 60 years of age and all prisoners suffering terminal medical complications
Mugabe is indifferent to the people’s suffering, as demonstrated by his Zanu PF regime who have now gazetted fresh defence regulations that lower the security force retirement age for uniformed forces,from the age of 60 years, down to 50 years irrespective of length of service or pensionable age.
It is no secret that the multitude of those affected will be top military brass and because Government cannot service the out of control wage bill greater than 80% of the budget, so, only those serving on presidential approval will be allowed to stay.
It is not rocket science, that only those who fully subscribe to Mugabe’s , racist, Zanu PF anti-western politics, and consider themselves as the van guard of the liberation struggle, such as war veterans will be allowed to serve beyond the official new gazetted retirement age.
The government has therefore determined that if the Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe, deems it a national interest, on the basis of recommendations from the minister, of Defence, then he or she may chose to allow an officer who is a WAR VETERAN , under the ‘War Veterans Act (Chapter 11:15)’ to serve for another five years’
It is evident that a clueless 92 year old Mugabe is now seeking relevance in his dying minutes and fighting to ensure a 2018 ballot victory in 2018. By retiring the elderly military and those considered to be defiant to the state, he clears way for staunch Zanu PF officers, ‘War Veterans’ who recently forced his hand into getting priviledges such as fees and health care for their children amounting to an initial US$6 million from the broke regime, disbursed less than three months ago.
This is now the time for the traditionally violent ‘Border Gezi Green Bomber’ graduates who have progressed through the security forces ranks. Those seniors who are aligned to Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s faction , will be caught out in the net, allowing Mugabe to cement his powers and pave the way for Grace Mugabe’s rise to power. She is slowly but surely edging closer to succeeding Mugabe in the post of Zimbabwe’s President. Wake Up Zimbabwe!
By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-The director general of the Zimbabwean government intelligence agency, Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO), retired Brigadier Happyton Bonyongwe, the Commander of the Zimbabwe Defence Forces, General Constantine Chiwenga and Zimbabwe’s President Robert Gabriel Mugabe