- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
- 'ACCIDENT: A Guruve bound, Mhofu kombi reportedly overturned in Guruve and six people died this morning at about 8am'
- FERRY DISASTER: OVER 200 PEOPLE FEARED DEAD on Lake Victoria in Tanzania after the boat capsized and began to sink and many are feared trapped in the hull..
NELSON CHAMISA IS HEADED FOR FINANCIAL RUIN, It is well known that after the Zimbabwe Constitutional Court Judgement, which declared Emmerson Mnangagwa as Zimbabwe’s president C, Nelson Chamisa is headed for financial ruin as the MDC-T led by Dr Khupe whom Chamisa pushed out of power as he forcibly took over leadership of the MDC T and took charge unconstitutionally, has now indicated that it will shortly begin legal proceedings against Chamisa and his faction to return the US$1.8 million which Chamisa and his faction received under the Zimbabwe Political Parties Finance Act, instead of the disbursement being handed to Dr Khupe as she is the legitimate MDC-T leader.
Its clear, he is aware of how disastrous everything has turned out to be , as CHAMISA says ‘we are ready to sacrifice lives in defending people’s votes’ while lodging his petition with the African Commission for Human and People’s Rights (ACHPR) otherwise known as the Banjul Commission in a continued bid to overturn President Emmerson Mnangawa’s electoral victory. Obviously the circus will go on, but the ordinary street person in Zimbabwe will continue to suffer daily, while this man made disaster emanating from selfish leaders both in the ruling and opposition, drags on,..wake up Zimbabwe!
It certainly never rains but pours, because the Zanu pf Legal team head Paul Mangwana, has also indicated that Chamisa faces a bill of over US£3million over his concourt loss. To the discerning eye www.newzimbabwevision.com, Chamisa is has set himself up for the big fall, because Mnangagwa will accelerate Khuphe’s court challenge to Chamisa’s unconstitutional take over of MDC T, while Zanu pf who hold the parliamentary majority will now chop and change the constitution and raise the minimum presidential age from 40 to 55 or 60 and effectively stop Chamisa from standing in as a presidential candidate in 2023 or for the next 20 years for that matter.
Chamisa is clearly the biggest loser in the 30 July 2018 harmonised elections as he gave up his MDC T leadership, Kuwadzana Constituency MP role , is stone broke, facing humongous legal bills, while sadly it is reported that he failed to bring meaningful development to Kuwadzana as their MP because the constituency continuously suffered erratic water supplies, blocked sewer pipes, overflowing sewage and uncollected refuse daily,….Politics is a dirty game, because Chamisa is simply being relegated to political dustbins of history by Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts, securocrats and militarised regime, without laying a finger on him. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
see more at http://newzimbabwevision.com/nelson-chamisa-is-headed-for-financial-ruin-it-is-well-known-that-after-the-zimbabwe-constitutional-court-judgement-which-declared-emmerson-mnangagwa-as-zimbabwes-president-c-nelson-chamisa-is-he/
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 157,957
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,519 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,378 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,592 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya.