- SHOCKING: MNANGAGWA leads destruction of Christianity by endorsing the Korean cult led by Hak Ja Han Moon, allegedly 'the only-begotten daughter of God, and True Mother,the new messiah replacing Jesus '
- Zimbabweans are always ahead in their scams, for example the 'Chinhoyi Rock Diesel scam' and now the Consumer Council of Zimbabwe (CCZ) has revealed that bakers are colouring white flour , brown
- STATE ISSUES WARRANT of arrest for former Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Mines and Mining Development Francis Gudyanga after he failed to turn up for court .
- BASIS INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH-(BIBLE) 8: Verses on overcoming life struggles, worries, trials and tribulations through reaching out to God in prayer.
- 'NOVEMBER 2017 ZIMBABWE COUP that never was'-This event stands out worldwide as the biggest con, code named 'Operation Restore Order', a look at Mnangagwa's legitimacy challenge.
A fortnight ago, at his his swearing in ceremony as vice president, Kembo Mohadi paraded his new partner officially , ending his relationship with his estranged former wife Senator Tambudzani Mohadi. As the new dispensation dawns upon Zimbabwe, so is one in the vice president’s life.
A new dispensantion is dawning upon Vice president Kembo Mohadi’s marriage after its collapse. The couple married in 1981 and lived together until separation in 1999. Kembo Mohadi filed for divorce in September 2017 when he was Zimbabwe’s State Security minister under the deposed former President Robert Mugabe.
Mohadi stated , in High Court papers filed to the Bulawayo High court that the couple’s marriage had irretrievably broken down.
and since then, his life had been a “living hell”.
“The respondent is a very abusive person and / or a person of a violent disposition such that I am now leaving in fear of my life.” According to Vice president Mohadi, in his application, he feared for his life as Tambudzani had been threatening him sending messages and calling on his mobile.
Tambudzani and her children are barred from disposing of the Mohadi couple’s matrimonial property before the case is finalised for divorce by the High Court.The case is still pending . More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 158,389
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,529 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,411 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,594 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya