- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
- ZANU PF POLITICAL RE-EDUCATION-Advocate Thabani Mpofu has been detained overnight at the Rhodesville Police stn in Harare after being charged with a crime of perjury.
- AMERICA BURNS AS BLACKS FIGHT SYSTEMIC RACISM, see photos as protests spread across US over George Floyd death.
- ZANU PF WEALTH AND POWER MONOPOLY'-Mnangagwa's top bodyguard Valdano Brown, lands lucrative Covid-19 supply deals
- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
A ZIMBABWEAN court on Saturday 05 November 2016 set free Advance Musoki, a National University of Science and Technology (NUST) student graduate, who was arrested on Friday 04 November 2016 during the university’s graduation ceremony for allegedly protesting against President Robert Mugabe’s government’s failure to create employment opportunities.
According to the National Prosecuting Authority, the 23 year-old Musoki, allegedly stood up during the NUST graduation ceremony held on Friday 04 November 2016 and uttered the words “Mabasa Ngaadzoke president” three times.
Musoki, who graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce Honours Degree in Risk Management and Insurance was charged with committing criminal nuisance in contravention of Section 46 of the Criminal Law (Codification and Reform) Act and is expected to appear in court on Monday 07 November 2016 for trial. Source – Byo24 News