- Doctors now in 2nd month of a strike, and Zimbabwe teachers will only work 2 days a week and no longer abide by the formal dress code
- Zimbabwe Gender Commission (ZGC) says tertiary institutions must introduce uniforms for female students, ostensibly to avoid sexual abuse.
- FORMER FINANCE MINISTER ,MDC Alliance VP Tendai Biti says Zimbabwe will collapse in six months owing to the run away inflation .
- A CHIMANIMANI woman Sibongile Mlambo like Grace Mugabe, locked up boyfriend Robert Manzou's body (40)for two days as she left for another binge.
- CHAMISA KHUPHE FIGHT in new twist in the battle for control of the MDC opposition party
A ZIMBABWEAN court on Saturday 05 November 2016 set free Advance Musoki, a National University of Science and Technology (NUST) student graduate, who was arrested on Friday 04 November 2016 during the university’s graduation ceremony for allegedly protesting against President Robert Mugabe’s government’s failure to create employment opportunities.
According to the National Prosecuting Authority, the 23 year-old Musoki, allegedly stood up during the NUST graduation ceremony held on Friday 04 November 2016 and uttered the words “Mabasa Ngaadzoke president” three times.
Musoki, who graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce Honours Degree in Risk Management and Insurance was charged with committing criminal nuisance in contravention of Section 46 of the Criminal Law (Codification and Reform) Act and is expected to appear in court on Monday 07 November 2016 for trial. Source – Byo24 News