- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
Opposition political parties yesterday demanded to meet Commissioner General of Police Augustine Chihuri following last weekend’s politically-motivated violence that rocked the city.
The parties said they feared if the incident was not dealt with promptly, the country could slide back to the 2008 chaos.
In a letter addressed to Chihuri and signed by seven opposition parties, MDC-T, People First, National Constitutional Assembly, Transform Zimbabwe, People’s Democratic Party, Zanu Ndonga, FreeZim Congress and African Democratic Party demanded that the meeting takes place immediately . Source: newsday