- Nine people died in an accident between a Greenfuel sugar cane truck and a kombi in Manzvire, 10km from Checheche, Manicaland today, with 17 passengers instead of the authorised 15 passengers.
- ACCIDENT: AN INTERCAPE BUS from Johannesburg South Africa to Malawi overturned this morning in Nyanda, about 15 kilometres from Masvingo.
- GEORGE HW BUSH, Ex US PRESIDENT (94), father of George W Bush, has died aged 94.
- LABOUR MP LlOYD RUSSELL-MOYLE HAS TOLD told the House of Commons he is HIV positive during a debate about World AIDs Day.
- INFORMATION IS POWER!-Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,
President Trump reportedly referred to African nations and Haiti as “shithole” countries,..hmmn, not a very good opinion but if you have lived under Mugabe, Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats, you may rightly disagree with such a flowery description but genuinely agree that he could have a point to put across yet he should have found a more appropriate way of saying the same thing,..I shall not speak! DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya